Bet At Home Sign Up Offer – £50 Bonus
Get a 100% deposit bonus up to £50
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Maximum Bonus: £50
- Bonus Code: WELCOME19
- Requirements: 17x at odds 2.00
bet-at-home Sign Up Bonus
Currently bet-at-home are offering a fantastic 100% matched deposit bonus of up to £50. Read below on how to claim your sign up bonus and the terms and conditions of the offer.
How To Claim Your Sign Up Bonus
- Visit the Bet At Home offer page by clicking here
- Click the Register Now button and create an account
- Click on “Redeem Bonus” under My Account and enter the bonus code WELCOME19
- Make a first deposit and receive a 100% bonus of up to £50
- The bonus offer is valid for bet-at-home customers who have never transferred money to their betting account.
- The bonus code “WELCOME19” must be entered in the betting account under “Redeem bonus” within 10 days of the first deposit. After this time, the customer is no longer able to claim the bonus.
- The maximum bonus amount is 50.00 GBP. Customers who deposit more than 50.00 GBP will get 50.00 GBP as a bonus from bet-at-home.com.
- Values may deviate if the customer did not select GBP as their currency when opening their bet-at-home.com betting account. The decisive factor is the customer’s country.
- If there is already an active bonus, a redeemed bonus will be queued. All additional bonuses can be activated under “My promotions” once the rollover requirements of the current bonus have been fulfilled or the bonus amount has been used up. The bonus must be activated within 365 days after it has been redeemed.
- The bonus amount depends on the amount of funds at the time of activation. The assessment basis, however, cannot exceed the sum of all deposits made during the bonus period. With bank transfers the relevant date is the day the money is received by the bank.
- Deposit and bonus must be rolled over 17x at odds of 2.00 within 365 days before withdrawal. When you activate the bonus, you will have “Linked funds” (your deposit) and “Bonus funds” (the bonus amount). Stakes taken first from linked funds then bonus funds. Winnings credited accordingly. You can cancel the bonus at any time (e.g. to withdraw linked funds) by going to My Account –> My promotions. This will result in all bonus funds being forfeited and linked funds being credited to your account as regular withdrawable funds. Please note that all deposits must be wagered once prior to a withdrawal.
- System and multiway bets can only be used for the bonus rollover if the stake consists only of bonus funds or linked funds. Customers who deposit more than 50.00 GBP must roll over a maximum of 1700.00 GBP. If you do not meet the rollover requirements, bet-at-home.com reserves the right to cancel the bonus amount as well as any resulting winnings.
- The bonus can only be rolled over with “Linked funds” and “Bonus funds”. Bets placed with other funds will not count towards the rollover conditions.
- If bets are settled after the bonus was cancelled or has expired, only winnings made with linked funds will be credited. All winnings resulting from bonus funds will be cancelled.
- The bonus will only be granted if no withdrawal was made before redeeming the bonus.
- The deposited amount, from which the bonus is calculated as well as any resulting winnings are bound to the life span of the bonus and cannot be withdrawn.
- The bonus is only valid for sports and live betting as well as virtual and eSports.
- The bonus is limited to one betting account per person, family, household or computer. By suspicion of abuse via multiple registrations (fictitious accounts, game communities) or balance betting, bet-at-home.com reserves the right to remove the bonus and any resulting winnings.
- The bonus is only valid for customers with residency or habitual residency in one of the following countries: Great Britain
- By redeeming the bonus the player accepts the bonus terms and conditions as well as the general terms and conditions of bet-at-home.com which can be found at uk.bet-at-home.com. bet-at-home.com reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time at its own discretion.
German-based Austrian casino/sportsbook hybrid bet-at-home.com is a one-stop shop for all things online gambling and gaming. Within its boundaries, bet-at-home provide their customers with a platform from which they can bet on a wide range of sports and sports betting markets via its sportsbook, they can indulge in some online poker, and even head on over to the casino and play some roulette.
While not widely known in the UK, bet-at-home has almost 5 million regular customers across Europe, and is consistentlyrated by fans as one of the best online bookmakers, thanks to its excellent range of sports and betting markets, plenty of in-play options, plus a smooth, easy to use website interface.
Bet-at-home was founded in 1999 in Austria by two friends and tech entrepreneurs named Jochen Dickinger and Franz Ömer. Early the following year www.bet-at-home.com went live online, with the initial focus solely on sports betting. Almost six year later, in November 2005, the bet-at-home website was redesigned to incorporate a casino. The following year poker was added to the bet-at-home roster.
The bet-at-home website has been continually updated and upgraded as new technological advancements are made, and also to incorporate the latest trends in online gaming. For example, in 2008 a much-improved bet-at-home casino was relaunched. The following year, the bet-at-home sportsbook was upgraded to incorporate the platform and interface needed to support the exciting new trend that was in-play betting. In 2017 the bet-at-home casino app was introduced, followed in 2018 by the sports app.
When it was founded in 1999, bet-at-home was a limited company. By 2004 bet-at-home.com had multiple investors and was transformed into a joint stock corporation. By December of that year, bet-at-home was listed on the Wiener Börse AG, which is otherwise known as the Vienna stock exchange. By 2009, bet-at-home was also floated on the Frankfurt stock exchange.
With a Europe-wide focus, bet-at-home offers its 4.8 million customers a wide range of betting options and services. While much of the focus remains on sports betting, casino games and poker are also available on the bet-at-home website, and are becoming increasingly popular.
Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, bet-at-home has offices in Germany, Austria, Malta and Gibraltar.
While in the past a lover of football or a horse racing fan would pretty much stick to their preferred sport, the modern sports bettor will likely wager on several sports on a regular basis. It is therefore essential that a modern sportsbook covers a wide range of sports and goes deep with betting markets.
There is certainly nothing lacking in the amount of sports covered by bet-at-home, which compares favourably with the majority of top online sportsbooks. These sports include:
American-Football, Aussie-Rules, Basketball, Baseball, Boxing, Bowls, Chess, Combat-Sports, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Floorball, Futsal, Football, Gaelic-sports, Golf, Handball, Ice-Hockey, Motorsports, Politics, Rugby, Sailing, Snooker, Squash, Table-Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Water-Polo.
All of these sports are accompanied by an excellent selection of betting markets, and consistently strong betting odds.
bet-at-home Betting Markets
A deep selection of betting markets for the sports covered is essential, and bet-at-home has that aspect of the game covered.
Football Betting Markets
The average of number of football betting markets available from bet-at-home for Premier League games is 88, and that number will rise to more than 100 for vital games featuring the bigger teams. Football betting markets include Match Winner, Total Goals, Both Teams To Score, Away Team To Win & Both Teams To Score, Away Team To Score In Each Half, Total Corners Home Team and Correct Result.
Tennis Betting Markets
All matches from the men’s (ATP) and women’s (WTA) tours plus the four Grand Slam events are featured on bet-at-home, and they all come with a wide selection of betting markets including Outright tournament Winner, Match Winner, Handicaps, First Set Winner and Total Games Conceded.
bet-at-home Mobile Betting
In 2017 bet-at-home developed their casino mobile app, and in 2018 followed that with a mobile app for the sportsbook side of the website. These apps allow bet-at-home customers to go against the instructions of their favourite online sportsbook – and bet-on-the-road!
Irony aside, any self-respecting sportsbook needs to be aware that the gaming industry cannot ignore the ever-expanding mobile betting market. Today, more and more punters are placing their bets when commuting on the train or tube to work, waiting for a bus, or when they should in fact be working!
Bet-at-home’s two mobile apps allow their customers to do pretty much everything they can do on their PC, except with just their smartphone!
bet-at-home In Play Betting
Live, “In-Play” betting has been around for a decade now, and has been as revolutionary as mobile betting, maybe even more so. Prior to the advent of in-play betting, the only way to wager on an event was to place a bet before it began (unless you were actually in a high-street betting shop and the bookie was prepared to take a bet from you after kick-off).
Today a top sportsbook will provide in-play betting markets for virtually every sport. This allows punters to bet on the game as it unfolds, and take advantage of changing odds.
When it comes to in-play betting, bet-at-home aren’t found wanting, either in the amount of sports available, nor for the range of betting markets available. Live games can be easily accessed from the home page, and no matter the hour, there is always a good selection of events to choose from.
bet-at-home Live Streaming
Currently bet-at-home do not feature live streaming for any sports event. We will keep you posted if this situation changes!
These days banking is almost identical amongst all of the top online sportsbooks, and bet-at-home is no different. Most currencies are accepted for deposits, all major credit and debit cards and e-wallets can be used, and both PayPal and Skrill are welcome.
Adding funds to your account is instant, withdrawing funds may take 24 hours.