LeoVegas Sports Sign Up Offer
Double Your Winnings on your first bet
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Maximum Bonus: £100
How To Claim Your Sign Up Bonus
- Visit the LeoVegas sports offer page here
- Click Sign Up and create an account
- Deposit minimum £10 and claim the profit boost offer on the “My Offers” page
- Place a bet and the Profit Boost will be activated
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All new registering sports customers from the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 18 years+ who create an account with LeoVegas starting from 08/4/2019 onwards will be eligible for a New Player Sports Bonus.
- The New Player Sports Bonus is one (1) 100% Profit Boost to use in-play.
- To be eligible for 100% Profit Boost customers must deposit a minimum of £10 and claim the profit boost offer on the ‘My Offers’ page to activate it.
- The 100% Profit Boost is valid for 30 days after you have signed up.
- The profit boost must be used in-play.
- The maximum stake for the 100% Profit Boost is £10.
- The bet placed to claim the profit boost must be placed in one instance.
- Each way and system bets will not be eligible.
- The bet can be placed on mobile only.
- The maximum extra winnings are capped at £100.
- Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the New Player Sports Bonus.
- Profit boost winnings are calculated on the odds quoted in the Betslip. If the original odds are 2/1 (3.0) and you have a 100% Boost, you will receive odds of 4/1 (5.0)
- A maximum of one New Player Profit Boost per person/ account/ household or IP address is allowed.
- Bets made void do not qualify for your first bet. If your first bet is a non-runner and/or void, you will not be eligible for the offer.
- Cashed In bets do not qualify.
- Extra Profit Boost winnings will be paid as cash.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- LeoVegas reserves the right to withdraw and/or change the promotional terms and conditions/material relating at our sole discretion, and any decision with regards to the winnings offered.
- LeoVegas may, at its sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions (e.g. guaranteed best price; bonuses; free bets; enhanced prices; and money-back specials) and any other promotions and offers.
- Should LeoVegas discover a player with multiple accounts qualifying bets and therefore winnings will become null and void.
- LeoVegas reserves the right to exclude, cancel or remove Free Bets and Free Bet winnings from accounts that have been deemed to be fraudulent.
- General LeoVegas T&Cs apply.
Leo Vegas Bonus
When Leo Vegas first burst onto the sportsbook scene, they came with a ground-breaking Leo Vegas Bonus of £200 (100% match of a deposit up to £200). This bonus did the trick of grabbing Leo Vegas a ton of interest – and new customers – very quickly. However, now that Leo Vegas are established, they have lowered their new customer bonus to a more competitive rate.
That said, the current Leo Vegas New Customer Bonus is still mightily impressive. Leo Vegas will match a new customers first deposit 100% up to £100! If anything, that’s an even better bonus than the initial one, as new customers don’t feel obliged to stump up £200 – a lot of money these days – in order to grab that bonus.
Leo Vegas Sign Up
Opening an account with Leo Vegas could not be easier!
Follow these three simple steps to open your account, grab your bonus and start betting:
- Step 1: On the Leo Vegas sportsbook homepage, look for the “Log In/Join Now” button located in the top right corner. The “Account Registration Page” will appear.
- Step 2: The Account Registration page will ask you for your name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address. You will also be required to choose a username, a password, plus a four-digit security code. When you have entered the required personal information, click the “Join Now” button at the bottom of the Account Registration Page.
- Step 3: Now you can go ahead and deposit funds into your new Leo Vegas account. Remember, Leo Vegas will match whatever you put into your new account 100% up to £100. So if you place £100 into your new Leo Vegas account, when you check your balance it will read £200, and that’s how much you can go ahead and bet with!
Leo Vegas Promotional Offers
Leo Vegas are determined to provide the very best in promotional offers for a host of sporting events throughout the calendar year.
Leo Vegas regularly go head-to-head with the likes of William Hill, Paddy Power and bet365 as we reach the business end of the football season and all of the major trophies are including the Premier League, Championship, FA Cup and Champions League are decided. The same applies to the rugby and cricket seasons.
Few sports lend themselves to the one-two combination of live-streaming and in-play betting like tennis does, so when it come to the mobile betting market, Leo Vegas will be hard to beat with promotional offers for this year’s remaining Grand Slam events – the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.
Boxing is enjoying a boom period, and with the likes of Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua in the thick of the action, expect Leo Vegas to be right in there with them.
Leo Vegas Sportsbook Review
Four years ago, the long-established old lions of online bookmakers like bet365, Paddy Power, William Hill, Ladbrokes and Bet Fred were given a real fright when suddenly there was a new lion on the block, a Norwegian lion, and his name was “Leo Vegas.”
Fast forward from 2016 to today, and the name Leo Vegas is omnipresent within the sports betting industry. More importantly, it has made that all-important crossover to the mainstream, courtesy of adverts on prime-time-TV featuring Leo’s big, cuddly, furry lion face, plus UK comedian Johnny Vegas with his own, big, cuddly, oddly clean shaven face.
About Leo Vegas
Leo Vegas began life as an online casino in 2012, and was the first of its kind to actively target the mobile casino market – a tactic they achieved brilliantly. As a mobile casino site, Leo Vegas was soon picking up top industry awards such as Best Innovation In Casino at the EGR Innovation Awards in 2013, EGR’s Innovation Award for the Mobile Casino Product of the Year for 2014, and EGR’s Slots Operator of the Year in 2015.
Bolstered by this success, Leo Vegas co-creators by Gustaf Hagman and Robin Ramm-Ericsson (those handsome chaps pictured above) set about creating the Leo Vegas sportsbook, using the same innovation as the casino site, and again targeting the mobile betting market. Such was the interest generated by the new site, it was floated on New York’s NASDAQ stock exchange in 2016, and immediately attracted more than 30,000 investors.
Leo Vegas are based in Malta, with additional offices in Stockholm and London. Leo Vegas are registered with both the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority, so any would-be-bettors with an eye on security should rest assured, Leo Vegas are as legit as any long-established UK sportsbook.
Leo Vegas Betting Markets
Leo Vegas cover the 30 most popular sports, plus some more niche pastimes. Virtually every sport of note you can think of is covered, from the most popular sports among online sports bettors like soccer, horse racing and tennis, to the more diverse pastimes like badminton, handball, squash and sailing. No matter how popular the sport, each are covered with multiple markets.
Leo Vegas’ football betting coverage is extensive, with every international and club competition in world soccer covered. Games average 40 betting markets, with big games from the Premier League offering over 100 markets. Betting markets available include First Goal Scorer, Correct Score, Goals Over/Under and Asian Handicaps.
Fans of betting on tennis are also spoilt for choice at Leo Vegas. Every weekly competition from the men’s ATP and women’s WTA tours are covered in depth with multiple-markets, as are the four Grand Slam events (Wimbledon, plus the Australian, French and US Opens) the prestigious Masters Series events all the way down to ATP qualifying tournaments and the ITF Futures Tour.
Golf continues to enjoy huge sports betting popularity. Leo Vegas has every event on the US and European tours covered, plus extra markets planned for all four of golf’s Majors and of course, the Ryder Cup.
Leo Vegas Mobile Betting
What made the Leo Vegas online casino such an overnight sensation was its aggressive campaign to become no.1 in the mobile market. After achieving that goal, Leo Vegas co-owners Gustaf Hagman and Robin Ramm-Ericsson needed a fresh challenge, and they turned their attention to sports betting.
The result was a sportsbook that’s been designed from the start to tailor to the mobile betting market. Bettors can download the Leo Vegas Sportsbook app from the Apple Store or Google Play, but the Leo Vegas regular mobile site is pretty much as good as an app automatically.
You can make any play that you can make on your PC just as effectively on your device using the Leo Vegas app. All features are covered, including in-play betting and live-streaming, so no matter where you might be, as long as you can receive Wi-Fi or a 3G or 4G signal, you can follow the action and bet accordingly.
Leo Vegas Banking
Adding funds to your Leo Vegas account is straightforward, with a wide range currencies allowed, and all major debit and credit cards plus many e-wallets acceptable for online transactions including VISA, MasterCard, Entropay, PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER and Bank Transfer.
The deposit process is straightforward, simply choose your preferred banking method and go ahead. Currencies accepted by Leo Vegas include Australian Dollars, British Pounds, Danish Krone, Japanese Yen, Norwegian Krone, Singaporean Dollars, Swedish Krona, Swiss Francs and US Dollars.
Unlike some online casinos, Leo Vegas allows the use of all paying in methods to also be used to make withdrawals, including VISA, MasterCard, Entropay, PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER and Bank Transfer. Expect a withdrawal time of between three days and one week.