Pots of Luck Sign Up Offer
Get up to £400 Welcome Bonus + 175 Bonus Spins
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Maximum Bonus: £400
- Free Spins: 175
- Wagering Requirement: 30x
How To Claim Your Sign Up Bonus
- Go to Pots of Luck offer page by clicking here
- Click the Play Here button and create an account
- Make a first deposit and get a 100% bonus up to £100 + 100 bonus spins on Starburst.
- Make a second deposit and get a 50% match bonus up to £100 & 50 spins on Finn and Swirly Spin or Finn’s Golden Tavern.
- Make a third deposit and get a 50% match bonus up to £200 + 25 Spins on Starburst.
Pots Of Luck Casino Review
Here’s a relatively new (launched in 2016), fun, online casino with a distinctly Irish theme, it’s even fronted by a mascot named “Seamus the Leprechaun”. If you are thinking of signing up with them, Pots Of Luck certainly have no qualms about filling your “pot” with a highly appealing £400 in new customer bonuses to get you started!
Pots Of Luck New Customer Bonus Offer
Unusually for an online casino, Pots of Luck don’t just offer new customers a bonus on their first deposit, they are happy to give new customers a “Little Something” on their subsequent two deposits! In fact, Pots of Gold love their new customers so much, they are happy to give them up to £400 in bonuses!
Curious (and how could you not be!)? Read on:
- On their initial deposit, Pots of Luck will match the figure a new customer places in their account 100% up to £100, plus award them with 100 bonus spins on Starburst. This means that if a new customer opens their new account with £100, they will actually have £200 to play with.
- When that new customers comes to making their next deposit, Pots of Luck are happy to match that figure 50% up to £100, plus grant them 50 Spins on Finn and the Swirly Spin or Finn’s Golden Tavern. What this means is if the new customer wants to receive £100 more “free money” from Seamus and those nice Pots of Luck people, they will have to first deposit £200 into their account.
- When it comes to making their third deposit, the new customer can receive a maximum bonus of £200, as a 50% return on a £400 deposit, plus 25 Spins on Starburst. Of course, the customer doesn’t need to deposit such a large amount – if they were to bank £40 or example, they would still receive their 50% bonus of £20. However, if the customer wants to grab that £200 of free Pots of Luck money though, they will have to bank £400.
So basically, Pots of Luck are prepared to give a new customer a total of £400 plus 175 spins – making it probably the most generous new customer offer around.
Pots Of Luck – Games
You are probably thinking, if I go ahead and become a Pots of Luck customer, what games can I spend my bonus playing? Pots of Luck have hundreds of games in several different categories.
Here are some examples:
Rainbow Jackpots, Rainbow Riches, Lucky Leprechaun, Finn and the Swirly Spin
Blackjack, Roulette, Diamond VIP, Dream catcher, Immersive Roulette
90 Jackpot, 80 Boombox, 75 Stars and Stripes, 90 Newbie
Cats, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Mustang Gold, Bust the Bank, Monopoly
Post Of Luck – Signing Up
While signing up to a new online casino is never overly complex, it normally involves 3-4 stages. However, Pots of Luck have simplified this process down to just two stages:
Look to the top right corner of any page on the site for the green “Register” button and hit it. A page will appear for you to fill out with your details they require. When you’ve finished, hit the large button marked “Play Now”
You are now at the stage where you can deposit funds into your new Pots of Luck account. Be sure to hit the “Yes” button when the “Opt In” option appears. Remember, to receive the maximum £100 bonus on your initial deposit, you will have to bank £100, as Pots of Luck will match you 100% up to that amount.
About Pots Of Luck
Launched in 2016, Pots of Luck focused primarily on the Irish market, but over the past year has turned its attention toward the UK and Europe. The site is mobile friendly, and constructed in such a way that there is no need for an app.
If you are playing games on Pots of Luck on your phone or tablet, you will automatically be enjoying the same standard of quality as you would be playing on your PC or laptop.
Pots of Luck’s holding company is the Gibraltar based Nektan Limited, and it is licensed by The Government of Gibraltar as well as the UK Gambling Commission. Pots of Luck is also regulated by The Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and the UK Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
Pots of Luck Banking
Adding funds to your Pots of Luck account is straightforward, with a wide range of currencies allowed, and all major debit and credit cards plus many e-wallets acceptable for online transactions including VISA, MasterCard, Entropay, PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER and Bank Transfer.
The deposit process is straightforward, simply choose your preferred banking method and go ahead. Currencies accepted by Pots of Luck include Australian Dollars, British Pounds, Danish Krone, Japanese Yen, Norwegian Krone, Singaporean Dollars, Swedish Krona, Swiss Francs and US Dollars.
Unlike some online casinos, Pots of Luck allows the use of all paying in methods to also be used to make withdrawals, including VISA, MasterCard, Entropay, PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER and Bank Transfer. Expect a withdrawal time of between three days and one week.