QuinnBet Sign Up Offer
Get a Free Bet up to £25 plus a £5 Free Bet plus 10 Free Spins!
- Minimum Deposit: £10
- Maximum Bonus: £30
- Free Spins: 10
2. At least 3 bets must be placed to qualify for 50% back of first days losses, 2 of which must be 50% in value of the largest bet you place.
Example: if your largest bet during your first day's betting is £10 you need to have a minimum of 2 additional bets of no less than £5 each.
3. If you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at minimum odds evens (2.00) or greater you are guaranteed a £5 Free Bet plus 10 Free Spins on 'Wild West'.
4. Sportsbook losses are calculated from the time of your first settled bet until 23:59 that same day. Only settled bets from the first day of Sportsbook bets qualify for inclusion. Casino losses qualify separately under QuinnCasino 50% Cashback Welcome Offer.
5. If at the end of the day (23:59) your account has losses overall, you will get 50% back as a free bet up to a maximum of £25 plus 10 Free Spins on ' Wild West'.
6. Customers who deposit using Neteller/Skrill do not qualify for this offer.
How To Claim Your Sign Up Bonus
- Visit the QuinnBet offer page by clicking here
- Register for a new account
- Deposit and bet on any Sportsbook Markets of your Choice at odds of Evens (2.00) or Greater.
- That’s it! if your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day’s betting (23:59), we’ll refund 50% of your first days losses as a Free Bet up to £25 (Minimum 3 bets Required).
Even if your account is up, you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet plus 10 Free Spins on ‘Wild West’ provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at minimum odds evens or greater.
QuinnBet Sportsbook Review
In 2017, Irish billionaire businessman Sean Quinn developed an online sportsbook that was aimed predominately at the Irish and UK sports betting markets. Not lacking in the ego department, Sean named his new baby QuinnBet. Fast forward three years and Sean Quinn has suffered a series of business catastrophes that have put a major dent in his fortune. However, luckily for Sean, QuinnBet has been an enormous success!
QuinnBet New Customer Special Offer
The current New Customer Bonus offered by QuinnBet is a €5 Sportsbook No Deposit Free Bet and a €5 No Deposit Casino Bonus. This is hardly the most appealing of new customer bonuses competing for new accounts. We appreciate that QuinnBet is primarily targeting the Irish sports betting market, something it has been doing very well.
However, QuinnBet also has one foot in the UK market, one of the five most lucrative betting markets in the world. When some sites are offering as much as €200 as a new customer bonus, and €50-€100 is commonplace, to offer new customers just two €5 bets – a grand total of €10 – does not do the site justice.
Must do better!
QuinnBet How To Sign Up
Those customers looking to lay claim to that €10 bonus at QuinnBet must first open an account and make a deposit. Anyone who has ever opened an account with a sportsbook will be familiar with the process.
Use the following step by step guide to ensure that you don’t miss out on this great opportunity to win free money:
- Registration Process: To start the registration process, go to the QuinnBet website homepage, search for the “REGISTER” button found at the top right hand side of the homepage. The registration page will appear, and new customers are required to fill out their personal details such as name, email address and phone number, plus create a unique username and password combination which will be used to login to their betting account.
- Validation Process: Users will now be required to validate their new account via email. An email will be sent to the email address they have provided. New customers need to click on the validation link sent in this email.
- Make A Deposit: Once the new account is up and running, the new customer can go ahead and add funds to it using one of the many payment methods available at QuinnBet.
- Make A Bet: In order to be eligible for that €10 bonus, new customers must place their first wager at QuinnBet on any sporting event with odds 2.00 or greater.
QuinnBet currently provides around 30 sports options to wager on. This is a little less than some major online bookies who cover 40 or more sports and pastimes. That said, 30 is still a wide variety of sports, with all of the heavy hitters like football, tennis, horse racing covered in depth, with plenty of top-class betting markets, and great odds.
Sports Covered At QuinnBet
American Football, Australian Rules, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, eSports, Football, Gaelic Football, Gaelic Hurling, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Motor Sports, MMA, Politics, Pool, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Specials, Table Tennis, Tennis, Virtual Sports, Volleyball
QuinnBet Betting Markets
The section below illustrates the five most popular sports at QuinnBet, the average amount of betting markets available, and the five biggest annual competitions affiliated with that sport.
|Football (72)||Horse Racing (59)||Basketball (31)||Tennis (22)||Golf (19)|
|Premier League||Grand National||NBA||Wimbledon||US Open|
|English Championship||Cheltenham Festival||NCAA||Australian Open||European Tour|
|Champions League||Kentucky Derby||Germany BBL||French Open||US Masters|
|Europa League||Ascot Gold Cup||EuroCup||US Open||PGA Tour|
|Scottish Premier League||Dubai World Cup||Euroleague||ATP Tour||Open Championship|
|FA Cup||Newmarket||FIBA Champions League||WTA Tour||US PGA|
With just three years since its 2017 online introduction, Ireland’s QuinnBet is still very much the “New Kid On The Block” in the world of online sportsbooks and sports betting. However in those three years QuinnBet has established itself as one of the most popular on-line sportsbooks in both The Republic and Northern Ireland. This isn’t altogether surprising, as the site’s founder Sean Quinn set out to build a sportsbook that was tailor made for the Irish and, to a lesser extent, the UK markets.
Sean Quinn is a former billionaire businessman, still extremely wealthy, and very well known in Ireland. Interestingly, while Sean Quinn has suffered a series of business setbacks of late, resulting in a substantial drop in his personal fortune, the one project of his that has thrived and grown has been QuinnBet.
QuinnBet is partnered with leading Sportsbook and Casino platform providers FSB Technology (UK) Ltd which is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and in Ireland under the Betting (Amendment) Act 2015.
Adding funds to your QuinnBet account is straightforward, with a wide range currencies allowed, and all major debit and credit cards plus many e-wallets acceptable for online transactions including VISA, MasterCard, Entropay, PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER and Bank Transfer.
The deposit process is straightforward, simply choose your preferred banking method and go ahead. Currencies accepted by QuinnBet include Australian Dollars, British Pounds, Danish Krone, Japanese Yen, Norwegian Krone, Singaporean Dollars, Swedish Krona, Swiss Francs and US Dollars.
Unlike some online casinos, QuinnBet allows the use of all paying in methods to also be used to make withdrawals, including VISA, MasterCard, Entropay, PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER and Bank Transfer. Expect a withdrawal time of between three days and one week.