William Hill Sign Up Offer
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet Bonus
- Minimum Bet: £10
- Maximum Bonus: £30
- Time: 30 days
- Minimum Odds: 1/2 (1.5) or greater
- Bonus Credited As: 2 X £15
- Expiry: 30 days
William Hill Sign Up Bonus
The William Hill sign up bonus is currently £30 delivered once you make your initial £10 bet. The bet must have odds of 1/5 or greater. The bonus can be separated into three £10 bets. This William Hill sign up bonus must be used within three months.
How To Claim Your Bonus
In order to take part in the promotion, you’ll need to follow a simple step-by-step process that we’ve listed below:
- Visit the William Hill promotion page here and create an account by clicking the “Join Now” button.
- No promo code is needed, simply read the T&C’s abd complete the registration form and hey presto, your account is ready to go!
- Now the fun bit: stake an initial bet which is equal to a £10 staking on any of our Sportsbook sites, either on the website, via mobile, or by text: 60609
- The £30 free bets will be automatically credited to your account, which will be in the form on 2 x £15 free bets
William Hill Bonuses
|William Hill Product||Bonus||Claim Offer|
|William Hill Sports||Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets|
|William Hill Casino||100% Buy in Bonus + 50 Free Spins|
|William Hill Live Casino||£100 Welcome Bonus|
|William Hill Vegas||Get a £30 Welcome Bonus|
|William Hill Bingo||Get a £25 bonus when you spend £5|
|William Hill Poker||Get £100 Bonus + Twister Discovery Pack|
|William Hill Games||Deposit £10, get a £30 bonus|
|William Hill Casino Club||150% UP TO £150 +50 FREE SPINS|
William Hill Promotional Offers
If you subscribe to the William Hill newsletter during the registration process you will guarantee yourself notification of any and all William Hill promotions. William Hill promotional offers are subject to change, and typically focus on major sporting events. These will include important Premier League games, crunch FA Cup ties, the Champions League knockout stages, big boxing matches and the Wimbledon final betting sign up offers.
William Hill Review
When it comes to sports betting, William Hill are one of the most famous names in the business. Originally known throughout Britain for their high street betting shops, William Hill have moved with the times and established themselves as an online powerhouse, which has turned them into a multi-billion pound company, but one which has never lost its common touch.
About William Hill
William Hill was an English entrepreneur, and he established himself as a bookie of note in 1934 – a time when gambling was illegal in Britain. Ironically, William Hill passed away just a few months before gambling was legalized in the UK in 1971. By then the company known as William Hill had been acquired by Sears Holdings, and the first of its betting shops began to appear. William Hill would have several owners over the next 30 years as its name, profile and reputation grew.
A Japanese investment bank purchased William Hill in 1997 for £700 million and floated it on the London stock market in 2002. Today William Hill employs 16,000 people, owns 2,500 betting shops and has an annual revenue of £1.6 billion. While officially based in Gibraltar, William Hill is present in multiple countries, particularly Australia and India. In 2012 William Hill expanded its operations into the US state of Nevada, the only American state to allow sports betting.
William Hill covers as wide a range of sports as any other top online sportsbook. In terms of revenue generated, William Hill’s biggest earners are Football, Horse Racing, Tennis, Greyhounds and Cricket. In alphabetical order, William Hill also covers:
American Football, Athletics, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, Cycling, Darts, E-Sports, Futsal, Handball, Golf, Hurling, Ice Hockey, Lotteries, Rugby League, Motor Racing, Rugby Union, UFC / MMA, Politics, Snooker and Volleyball.
William Hill Betting Markets
William Hill offers multiple betting markets for the majority of the sports it covers. Clearly, it caters more in terms of betting markets for its biggest hitters, football, horse racing and tennis.
- William Hill Football: William Hill’s coverage of football betting markets is unmatched. It is also concise in the sheer number of global leagues and cup competitions it covers. In terms of betting markets William Hill football covers, as well as competition Outrights and Match Winner, popular bets include Total Goals, Both Teams To Score and Correct Result, as well as more niche bets like Away Team To Win & Both Teams To Score, Away Team To Score In Each Half and Total Corners Home Team.
- William Hill Horse Racing: As one of the UK’s oldest bookies, horse racing has been William Hill’s “bread and butter” for decades, so when it comes to expertise on The Sport Of Kings, they are second to none. William Hill provides a deep menu of markets for both horse racing and greyhound racing, and offers a comprehensive schedule of both English and Irish racing throughout the season, with all race schedules listed, with an index listing both horses and jockeys. Additionally William Hill also offers a range of horse racing special bets such as matchup betting, jockey contests, plus Tote betting.
- William Hill Tennis: William Hill’s coverage of tennis is concise; as well as the four Grand Slam events (Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, US Open), the men’s ATP and women’s WTA tours are covered in depth. William Hill tennis betting markets include Outright tournament Winner, Match Winner, Handicaps, First Set Winner, Total Games Conceded to name just a few of many.
William Hill Mobile Betting
While the arrival of the internet was a major “shot in the arm” for the betting industry, the advent of digital technology and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets has completely revolutionized sports betting, as well as taking it to an even higher level in terms of revenue generated.
Today 50% of sports bets made are done so “on the go” via a mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone. People are still betting in the traditional online way using a PC or laptop, but they are now equally as likely to do so on their phone.
William Hill may be in its ninth decade, but one of the reasons for its longevity is staying up to speed with modern trends. Unlike other sportsbooks, William Hill don’t just offer one mobile betting app, you can download the app that is best for you, be it for sports betting, casino play, poker or bingo.
One of the best features on the sports betting app is access to the latest and best odds on all UK and Irish horse racing in association with the Racing Post!
William Hill In Play Betting
Another relatively recent feature which has become commonplace in online sports betting is In-Play betting, also known as Live Betting. In-Play betting means exactly that – you can bet on an event during play, and can do so at any time up until the final whistle is blown.
In Play betting has become hugely popular in a short space of time, indeed many sports bettors now prefer to bet in play than pre-match, while others still prefer to place a bet before an event and focus solely on enjoying the spectacle.
Despite being a “traditional” bookmaker, William Hill is once again up to speed when it comes to In Play betting, and provides punters with a wide range of sporting events and betting markets to wager on.
William Hill Live Streaming
William Hill offers a fantastic live streaming schedule which is so concise and in-depth, it is virtually a TV channel. In fact, its official name is WHTV Live Streaming. WHTV provides live coverage of football, horse racing, tennis, snooker, ice hockey, darts, basketball, cricket, and rugby. The full schedule is listed on the William Hill website.
William Hill Radio
William Hill are currently the only online sportsbook with their very own radio station. William Hill Radio has interviews with people from the worlds of sport and sports betting. It broadcasts during races and games, bringing listeners the latest tips. Expect this idea to be imitated by rival sportsbooks in the near future!
William Hill Banking
These days banking is almost identical amongst all of the top online sportsbooks, and William Hill is no different. Most currencies are accepted for deposits, all major credit and debit cards and e-wallets can be used, and both PayPal and Skrill are welcome.
Adding funds to your account is instant, withdrawing funds may take 24 hours.